Monday 17 October 2011

Day 78

I can't believe how close we are to the end. I am a little anxious to not have anyone telling me what to do all the time. I won't have any excuses now, I know better. The pressure of it all....

The last couple of workouts have been hectic, and I feel more tired now than I did when we started. I am entirely over skipping, and I need to find something else to do when this is all done. My legs and feet really hurt when I skip and if we have legs on the same day, I am in trouble. They ache.

I am more than happy with the food that we are eating now, I feel normal again, but have been out for meals a couple of  times and am ALWAYS so disappointed in the size of the veggie serving! How did I ever survive on so few veggies?

Had my indulgence on Friday night, pizza! And even though it was pizza, the one that appealed to me most did not have any cheese (bar some shavings of Parmesan) and was loaded with rocket and gorgeous veggies. I did indulge in a chocolate brownie and it made me feel sick...again, it wouldn't be an indulgence without wanting to be sick afterwards.

Good luck for the last two weeks! Work hard all.

No comments:

Post a Comment