Wednesday 26 October 2011

Day 88

Still haven't been sleeping well, two sick kids will do that! I think the combination of doing the hard workouts, and not sleeping is leaving exhausted. Also, I have to confess that I am 1 day behind. I cwas just too tired to workout on Monday and it was about 33 degrees at 8pm, not fun.So, I did my first Super sets workout yesterday and although I was extremely intimidated by it, I must say I was surprised that I could get through it all. Planks and V-sits is plain evil, and I generally love working the abs. I did feel great afterwards though.

So just a few more days and we are done. Its going to be wierd to wake up and not have an email from Pat in my inbox...

1 comment:

  1. Getting through those Supers means you've truly gotten stronger. Great work!

    ReplyDelete