Tuesday 27 September 2011

Day 58

Been plodding along slowly, everything feeling a little stagnant at the moment. Been working hard and sticking to the diet, but think because we aren't working our legs everyday (legs are by far the most strenuous for me) it feels like I could be working harder. Also not find the time to skip morning and night so it feels like I am slacking a bit.

The diet is fine, don't feel too much of a difference, feeling satisfied, and not very hungry often. I am getting a bit anxious (porbably without reason) about ramping up the diet, I haven't lost all the fat I would like to and hope it doesn't slow down too much.

Taking a few days off at the end of the week. Hoping to the break from work will help revitalise me for the last stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment